Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 27, 2020 9:52 PM

Phone is stuck on a black screen.

What do I do if my ZTE phone is stuck on a black screen.

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

if there is a physical Home button, Press and hold both the home, And power buttons for a few seconds until it restarts.

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

Is it a prepaid phone if it's ZTE? Can you remove battery to see model and see if that reboots it to fix screen. Could be the screen itself, if so go by a local corporate AT&T store to have guidance on best options. Worst case a new ZTE style Android starts as low as $49.99 outrught.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

a month ago

The phone may need replacing. However, if the phone is still under warranty, or insured, I would suggest you contact AT&T Customer Service:

https://www.att.com/support/

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.