Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Apr 3, 2020 8:48 PM

Phone Battery replacement

I have a Galaxy J3 2017 and the battery expanded, do you guys sell replacement batteries in your locations? If not, what should I do? If I need to go to a location that's near me for them to look at it, should I make an appointment? I'm not sure if they're open because of covid-19 or not so I figured I'd ask here first :)

Responses

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Oops, I forgot to mention that it's a Go-Phone!
Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

2 months ago

If I recall correctly, the battery is not user replaceable. You may want to look at replacing the phone.

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

Re eplace the phone the battery will cost more than the phone

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Mine was probably the model before they made it so we cant take the batteries out by ourselves (which I'm surprised about!), so all I have to do it open the back of my phone and pop it out :)
Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

You should really consider a replacement phone.

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.5K Messages

2 months ago

AT&T will not have replacement batteries. Shop on Amazon. I used to buy replacement batteries for all of my phones on amazon

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.