The Samsung Galaxy S24
carlosbuka's profile

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

Thursday, June 6th, 2013 1:29 PM

Petition for the release of the 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S 3 (SGH-I747)

We "The Customers" demand the release or an exact date for the release of the 4.1.2 Jelly bean Update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I747). Since these petitions are ignored apart from an occasional patronizing and inane political statement amounting to nothing more than a condescending pat on the head, we the signers would enjoy a rapid response from AT&T. Since AT&T and its representative have failed to provided any information on such matter, we demand that AT&T immediately assign a CSR or any other representative with a vapid response to this petition, and never attempt to take any meaningful action on this or any other issue. We would also like a cookie.

Signed,

The Customers

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

Keep it up guys.

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Agreed!!!

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Evidently the old business addage of the customer's always right has taken to the wayside

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

11 years ago

You know, I wouldn't be so annoyed with AT&T if they even gave us a status on the update, such as "We have been testing this for the last X months and are still working out [any bugs]." and then possibly give us updates such as how much closer they are to release.  I guess that would be too difficult for someone to take 10 minutes every week to post that. 

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

"It's not complicated"

Scholar

• 

129 Messages

11 years ago

That would be amazing customer service... Like you said, update it weekly with the list of generic bugs or issues being ironed out. Such a simple thing would instantly boost their credibility (which they need because as a company they presently have none, I'm sad to say).

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I'm AJ and I approve this message. Let's keep it up folks and hopefully a miracle happens.

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

We're still in the dark. No CSR or Rep has answered our plead, and I still haven't received my cookie. Smiley Mad 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

It is confounding that this thread can exist in an AT&T forum and yet be completely ignored. I truly wonder if there is anyone responsible for monitoring and/or customer support... With all of AT&T's assets, this individual is simply amazed!

All we want is to know a simple question.... "Will there be a 4.1.2 update for the S3?"  

If yes, will it be sometime this century? Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am extremely upset with att and seriosly considering changing companies because ATT is the last service provider to push the newest samsung update with the GS3. Not to mention that its one of the biggest if not the biggest phone service provider in America. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.