Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Guru

• 

382 Messages

Thu, Sep 28, 2017 1:24 AM

NXTGENPHONE vs "AT&T PHONE" APN

Which APN has the best connectivity for ATT phones, both branded and unbranded? What's the difference if any? I just want the latest settings.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

3 years ago

An ATT phone should be preset for the network.

On LTE smartphones you should use NXTGENPHONE

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

3 years ago

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Guru

• 

382 Messages

3 years ago

@lizdance40
For some reason the APN I had was called "AT&T Phone". I changed it to the one you recommended and it seems to be working fine. Thanks
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…