Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 4:38 PM

Number snyc code from my Android smart watch

How to get my Android Wear Smartwatch to generate a number sync code to use in att network

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.5K Messages

a month ago

https://m.att.com/shopmobile/wireless/features/numbersync-wearables.html

Have you done anything to set up numbersync on your phone?

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

a month ago

What watch is it? ATT has not sold a wearos watch in a few years that will work with numbersync.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

I found that out.. so my workaround was a simple one.. just call forward my calls from my phone to my att nano SIM carded watch.. voila.. I can leave my phone and stay connected without it.. thanks for the quick reply
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

See full steps by visiting att.com/numbersync and singing in form there to your att.com login and you’ll be able to assign watch to a number with numbersync. The watch has to have a cellular plan already established to do so, visit local store or call 611 (or online chat on MyAtt app) to get it activated to sync.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…