The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
What is happening with 3G?
Starlage240's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Apr 22, 2015 4:25 PM

Notifications on lockscreen with lollipop update on my galaxy s5

Hello,

I JUST got the lollipop update last night on my at&t samsung galaxy s5. I HATE that the notifications are now on the lock screen! I went into the lockscreen options and didn't see any options to change this. Also check in notifications menu and didn't see any lock screen optinos. With the notifications there I can't see the owner info/message I had on front (which said in emergency call ____ ). I want my owner info/ personal message back on the lock screen! How can I get it back? It's still listed as an option that's turned on under the lock screen menu but with the notifications panel now on the lock screen it's not there. Or is there a way to go back to the kitkat android 4.4.4 version?? I hate my lockscreen now- I don't want the notifications on there. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y ago

found an answer!! I thought about just deleting this but I'm going to leave it in case someone else is looking for the same thing.

"Go to Settings, Sounds and notifications, scroll down near the bottom for Never on lock screen, or words to that effect. Took me forever to find that!"

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Thank You!!!!!!  Worked for me on my Samsung Galaxy S4 after an update today.  I hated it too!

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.