Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
L

• 

3 Messages

Tue, May 5, 2020 8:06 PM

No Software update since I bought this phone in March(S20 ultra 5g)

Samsung S20 ultra 5g

I am stuck on Android February security patch. Yes, I checked att device support page>software update. My baseband is G988USQU1ATAW vs G988USQU1ATCT(that is being updated)

What is going on.

Constructive

Employee

• 

24.5K Messages

2 y ago

is it an At&t branded phone on the At&t network? Are you in the us?

• 

3 Messages

@Constructive Bought from Samsung, Carrier AT&T(on network+branded) and from US

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

It seems to be a problem with phones bought from Samsung for some reason.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

Same thing happened to me. I'm from Singapore and still on February update. whenever I tried to trigger the software update, it's telling me that my software is up to date

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

Your not in the usa so your never going to get updates to a att phone

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

So you were saying, although my phone in unlocked. I need to be on US wireless connection or AT&T sim connection in order to receive the update?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 m ago

I've purchased 3 branded AT&T 'locked phones from Samsung direct and have NEVER received an update.  I'm convinced this is how AT&T punished customers that don't buy from them.  I got rid of them with the same system they came with.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.