Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

Thu, Feb 13, 2020 8:53 PM

No resolve for software update issues

February 13th, 2020 and still have yet to receive the android 10 update on unlocked s10 plus pushed out by at&t. This is getting old.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

2 months ago

AT&T Android phones receive their updates only if they are connected to AT&T. That means in the United States and using AT&T for service.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

I have at&t service or I wouldn't be posting on the at&t forum..

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

And in the United states
joeldf

ACE - Guru

• 

452 Messages

@Jeremywaltwork , You'd be surprised how many people come here that are NOT in the US, much less actually on AT&T, asking about why they don't get updates for their unlocked, but still AT&T branded, phones.

The old site used to have a feature that when you clicked on a member's avatar, it would show if they were a US resident or not. Now, we don't know ahead of time, so sometimes we have to make that blanket statement that @lizdance40 made, just to get that out the way.

- Joel
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Just started pushing out and it goes in waves, so you’ll get it. Launch date of ne Aline isn’t until March 6, and preorder isn’t even until February 21, so just keep an eye out and you’ll see something soon.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

Just wish their was a schedule or something so the public isn't left guessing
joeldf

ACE - Guru

• 

452 Messages

AT&T has never done that. Never.

Even their CS Reps don't know until the day it comes out.

- Joel
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

@mobilemax

You as a employee need to think before you type just to be typing the S20 release does not have a thing to do with the Android 10 rollout that started in December!

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

If mobilemax works for at&t, he needs to fix his profile to say so. And provide accurate information EVERY time.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

Heavens to Murgatroyd!

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…