Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
HRMGentry's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 12:11 PM

New colors for Galaxy s3?

Will AT&T release new colors (black, brown and titanium) for the galaxy s3? I noticed that Verizon is carrying them now. If so, when?

ATT_James

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

10 y مضت

HRMGentry,

That's a good question but hard to answer. I myself have only heard rumors that ATT will get said colors.  Just keep checking back for your favorite color.

James

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 y مضت

Is there any news on this? I'm needing to get a new phone and plan to get a GS3, but I really don't want any of the colors that AT&T is currently offering. I can't understand why they are holding out so long on getting the additional colors.

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

10 y مضت

They Hold Out longer than any carrier on firmware upgrades also.  So get use to it or go with another carrier. Facts.......

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 y مضت

Yep... I've considered switching. Unfortunately I've determined they all pretty much suck in one way or another and most of the others would cost me more money. I would probably get more for my money, but I wouldn't use the "more" so I've stuck with AT&T all these years even though they don't seem to really care much about giving customers what they really want.
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.