Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
lumala's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Mar 14, 2017 1:50 PM

NEED CONTACT INFORMATION OF DEVICE UNLOCKING TEAM

I've been trying to unlock my (fully paid) LG G4 for quite some time now. 6 or 7  phone calls (of 1 hour average - so, at least an entire working day lost) with the customer support team have not been enough to unlock the device. The representatives submit the request to the device unlocking team and they always respond that the phone has not been fully paid yet. One of the representatives told me that because my phone was replaced in the first six months trough warranty, the system did not replace the phone with the new one. So, when the new one got paid, the old one still shows as non paid. The representatives don't have another way to contact the device unlocking team besides the request form or a fax number. So, what can I do to unlock my device AT&T?

ACE - Sage

• 

100.3K Messages

6年前

Send a message through the forum to @ATTMobilityCare and ask them to resolve the IMEI problem, then unlock the phone.  

There is no "unlock team" that I know of, but the support team may be able to resolve

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6年前

I'm going to send them a message right now. Thanks

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5年前

Wow, this sounds EXACTLY like what is happening to me. Please tell me you were first of all able to resolve it, and secondly how???? I feel like each person I speak with comes up with a different answer to "solving" my problem. I actually got a phone call from someone wanting to speak about the bad review I gave to customer service last night and he said he was going to look into the issue and call me back, and I never heard from him again.....talk about poor customer service! I have literally wasted HOURS of my time trying to unlock my phone!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5年前

Horrible service-- Device unlock team.

I have requested for device unlock and its been more than 3 days and the website saying "In process" but i got an email that they are not able to approve to request without any reason. When i called the customer service , they have no way to reach the UNLOCK TEAM. HORRIBLE SERVICE......

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.7K Messages

5年前

There is no "Unlock Team". Did you send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare like was suggested to the original poster?

They should be able to help.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5年前

Hey I am sorry that it took me this long to reply to you. This might not be useful anymore since it has already been more than a month. But, check out the accepted answer. I sent a private message to @ATTMobilityCare . Three of them replied and only one of them was actually able to unlock my device. I hope this helps

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.