Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 7:35 PM

Need a tablet unlocked

I am needing a tablet that is now paid for unlocked yet no one seems to want to help me achieve this. I am assuming they don't want it coming off of the AT&T network but it is paid for now and I should be able to get it unlocked. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this done?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

1 month ago

You must submit your unlock request online. If you no longer wish to use it as a cellular device you must call AT&T to cancel the related service line.
( I am posting from a mobile device which does not have an appropriate link function. You will have to copy and paste the below link)
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.