Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
T

• 

11 Messages

Mon, Jan 18, 2021 5:42 PM

MMS not working for sending or receiving pics from other AT&T users or android phones

Started  a couple days ago.. Can't send or receive pics from other Android phones or for people on ATT service.   I"ve tried all the help suggestions on AT&T website... nothing works.. What's up, AT&T??????  

Some people have same phone as me, Galaxy Note 5, some have S10+, some have S9's.  

I've been on the phone with help desk, NO HELP at all...

Going to lose a lot of customers unless you come up with a solution.

Responses

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I have a Google pixel 4, same problem.  Have wasted hours of my time trying to reach AT&T customer service and even more time talking to them...no help...said they know it's a problem and are working on it.  That was yesterday.  I got a message today from them saying there is nothing wrong with their system and if I still have problems to call them.  I am going to cancel all 6 lines.  I have had enough!  I think everyone having problems should do this...then they might take care of matters.

• 

11 Messages

a month ago

MTBooks,

I do have advanced messaging enabled... it's the only way to get group messages. It's always been enabled.  I will try disabling it and see what happens.   We don't get any security patches anymore... they say that our phones are up-to-date with latest software... That's because I'm sure they want us to buy new phones.   My mom has one of their newer androids, like the 10+?   not a note, but a regular android and is having the same issues...But I will try your suggestion and see if it works.

Get started...

Ask a new question