For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
crhenry79's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 11:25 PM

mm-qcamera-daemon and Knox notification

The mm-qcamera-daemon is draining my battery, I googled it and everybody said snapchat is a known issue. I took snap chat off my phone when this first happened. Today, my battery drained again. What other apps uses the mm-qcamera-daemon? The knox notifacation keeps popping up, I do what is posted it goes away for a couple of weeks than it comes back. What is the fix for this? I have not even had this phone for a year and the charger is already broken. I guess ive learned my lession....never buy a product when it first comes out...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Unfotunately almost all programs that use the camera may be part of the problem including viber, skype, yahoo or any other programs using the camera, the problem seems to be the camera left in active mode, after the program no longer is running or using it, which drains the battery big time, we need Samsung, Google or ATT to come up with a solution to this problem and soon...it is a stupid one at that when a device like the camera won't stop using the memory when it's not being used. The reload factory settings thing and sometimes powering down are just temp solutions...if they work. Wake up Samsung and Google! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.