Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
bmgoodman

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

Wed, Aug 14, 2013 7:28 PM

Locker could be *so* much better

Really, did it never occur to the folks at AT&T that users might want to be able to upload entire folders from their PCs, rather than one file at a time?  Well, it's great that I have 50 GB of "cloud", but it takes a LOT of patience to upload things one by one!

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for sharing bmdoogman!. That's a good suggestion.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
bmgoodman

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for the positive response!  Now, perhaps you could forward it to some coders in your company so they can "Rethink possible"! Smiley Happy

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

7 years ago

I'm looking for the right person (we have over 250,000 people working here, you knowSmiley Wink). You can also email your feedback to developers at cloudservices-feedback@att.com

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
bmgoodman

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for taking this on, but I bet you will find that your company does not *want* the feature I suggested, because it will mean lots more data will actually be stored in the Locker.  The goal is to make it only "good enough" that people feel glad they have "cloud" storage, but not so good that AT&T has to provide *lots* of cloud storage!

Of course, you'll never be able to tell me that I'm right. 😉

Get started...

Ask a new question