Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Argos59's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019 5:16 PM

LGv20 LGH910 update error 0x1123004

My AT&T phone is not able to update. I can download the update over-the-air, but I keep getting the error code 0x1123004 when trying to install.

I HAVE TRIED AT&T TROUBLESHOOTING. PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE A MESSAGE ABOUT THE TROUBLESHOOTING.

Steps I have taken:

• I do have enough free space. This phone is brand new with no added apps, pictures, videos, etc. I have 51GB of internal free space. No SD card installed.
  • I have a full battery at 100%. I also tried updating with my phone hooked up to the charging cord.
  • I downloaded the update over wi-fi. I even tried using mobile data.
  • I have tried a factory reset by going through the "about phone" menu.
  • I have also tried a factory reset using the button combination.
  • I have cleared the phone's cache.
  • I have rebooted several times.
  • I have contacted LG. Since it is AT&T software they can't do anything and will not help. The LG troubleshooting guide only says the updates are only available over-the-air.

Not that AT&T actually pays attention to these posts but here are a few suggestions:

1. Allow customers to manually install updates either in-store or through an AT&T app (like LG Bridge).
  2. Allow customers to download the software updates through a computer instead of exclusively over-the-air.

I see MANY people having the same issues with trying to install updates. AT&T needs to sit down and think of solutions to these problems instead of just saying that the customers have no options other than to buy a new phone from them.

If anyone has a REAL solution to this problem, please help everyone out by posting it. I am open to suggestions. I already returned one phone because of this issue, I don't want to have to return another one.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.