AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 2:53 PM

LG Phoenix 4 unlock code

hello do you guys official unlock the lg phoenix 4 to use on other carriers ? since its a prepaid phone. can i send a unlock request on the at&t website for official unlock code

thanks in advance

girish

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.6K Messages

2 years ago

Once you have used and paid for 6 complete, continuous months of prepaid service on a ATT, yes, you can request and unlock the phone.  Not from the community, which is customer populated.  

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

i really need the unlock codes to my lg phx 4 plz my email is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] thank u

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.6K Messages

a year ago

@deadpool069 wrote:

i really need the unlock codes to my lg phx 4 plz my email is deadpool85210@gmail.com thank u

Read the thread.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I have a Samsung LG Phenoix 4 and I am trying to get the at&t network unlock code for that phone

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Hi I have a Samsung LG Pheonix 4 and I need to unlock the at&t network that my phone is locked into.

Get started...

Ask a new question