Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
D

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 15, 2021 5:33 PM

Lg phoenix 4 only gets on edge works no 4g

I did unlock my lg phoenix 4 for overseas travel. So when I did insert new SIM it only gets on edge internet network and doesn't support 4g. I went back to provider company kiosk they checked settings and confirmed that settings are fine. Told me that cellular unit in lg phone probably doesn't support same frequency. Any advice on fixing issue??? Edge is really slow even for simple tasks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.5K Messages

2 years ago

Thats a cheap prepaid phone and does not have the bands to be roaming other than edge.

SoloTX

ACE - New Member

• 

425 Messages

2 years ago

They are correct, unlocked does not guarantee compatibility across all networks or in all countries. That said, you could check the APN settings and make sure they're programmed to the provider and not stuck on AT&T's default settings.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Apn settings look like it's new provider's settings apn address is defenatly correct. So is there anything can be done? Should I try different provider? Thanks for an answer. (Its all happening in Russia)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.