The Samsung Galaxy S24
formerlyknownas's profile
ACE - Sage

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 11:30 AM

LG G6 and V20 half price

These 2 LG phones are half off for a limited time.  Other than purchase with installments, no other conditions are on the sale.  😮

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

These 2 LG phones are half off for a limited time.  Other than purchase with installments, no other conditions are on the sale.  😮

@lizdance40

I would not say there are not other catches with the offer tho.  You stuck with the phone for 30 months.  You can upgrade with either next plan but then the phone is still not half off.  Then there is the fact its a LG device.

Capture.PNG

1 Attachment

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

I know how you feel, and I agree LG has let consumers down for several generations of smartphones.

For those LG fans without a bad experience, this may be a tempting offer. I strong recommend insurance on this phone.

I'm puzzled if this is a "credit on the bill" to make it half price, or if the phone is being sold at $360 in installments.  

We know the drill.... sales were poor and the S8 sunk them further.  That and consumer knowledge of LG problems may have resulted poor sales results and in a "fire sale".  

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

I know how you feel, and I agree LG has let consumers down for several generations of smartphones.

For those LG fans without a bad experience, this may be a tempting offer. I strong recommend insurance on this phone.

I'm puzzled if this is a "credit on the bill" to make it half price, or if the phone is being sold at $360 in installments.  

We know the drill.... sales were poor and the S8 sunk them further.  That and consumer knowledge of LG problems may have resulted poor sales results and in a "fire sale".  

@lizdance40

you being sold the device at full retail and they will issue monthly credits to make it half off.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Is anyone still waiting for their LG G6 order to finish "processing"?  I've been waiting 6 days so far, when phone was supposed to ship 7/3- 7/5!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.