Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
daytona675's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, June 1st, 2015 8:05 PM

LG G4 shipping time?

I preordered the G4 the second it went live. It's been saying "shipping June 1/June 2" since then. Does anyone know what shipping method they use? Praying to have it by Thursday as I'm going overseas for a couple weeks on Friday.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Mine shipped out on June 2nd and is set to arrive on June 4th.  They did say they would ship as they had supplies so my guess is they sold out and are waiting for more to arrive.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Mine still shows backordered. I will probably cancel today and head to the store at opening time to get one.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

And now I got a notification that it is still backordered and I *should* have it by June 29th. Unreal. Get your crap together, AT&T, and get your stock up.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

@AlliCatMeow wrote:

And now I got a notification that it is still backordered and I *should* have it by June 29th. Unreal. Get your crap together, AT&T, and get your stock up.

its not ATT its LG they under estimated demand.  There not the only ones that are sold out.  When you throw that many freebies in to sweeten the deal your bound to sell some devices.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Not sure I agree with that completely. Those of us with this far out shipping date of 6/29 are now going to miss the "freebies" because that deadline is 6/21.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.