Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
daytona675's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Jun 1, 2015 8:05 PM

LG G4 shipping time?

I preordered the G4 the second it went live. It's been saying "shipping June 1/June 2" since then. Does anyone know what shipping method they use? Praying to have it by Thursday as I'm going overseas for a couple weeks on Friday.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y مضت

Mine said the same "shipping by June 1/June 2" as well, but just after midnight, I got a notification that it changed from that to "back-ordered". I called Customer Service and they said it says that because they have not received the stock of the LG G4 and I should get another ship date or ship notification tomorrow.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y مضت

Well that sucks. Mine updated and now has the phone and extras listed and they all say preparing to ship, but obviously they haven't. I'm a fool for renewing my AT&T contract.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y مضت

Well official release date is June 5th, so they will probably schedule the shipping to arrive to you ON that date.

Busternutt

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

7 y مضت

@daytona675 wrote:

Well that sucks. Mine updated and now has the phone and extras listed and they all say preparing to ship, but obviously they haven't. I'm a fool for renewing my AT&T contract.

You've got 14 days to cancel with no obligation.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y مضت

From what I read the pre-order deal they were so proud of meant that those customers would get their hands on them the day before they hit store shelves.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y مضت

Too bad I'll be out of the country 😕 And I don't want them stealing my #

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y مضت

Shipping confirmation just popped up. Not active yet. Why is it just plain old usps?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y مضت

@daytona675 wrote:

From what I read the pre-order deal they were so proud of meant that those customers would get their hands on them the day before they hit store shelves.

Where did you see this?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y مضت

@daytona675 wrote:

Shipping confirmation just popped up. Not active yet. Why is it just plain old usps?

USPS is a form of shipping. Things can be overnighted or two-day aired just as easily as with UPS or FedEx.

I really suggest you call and talk to Customer Service.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y مضت

BGR, Gizmodo, can't really remember. Legit source though.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y مضت

Mine shipped out on June 2nd and is set to arrive on June 4th.  They did say they would ship as they had supplies so my guess is they sold out and are waiting for more to arrive.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y مضت

Mine still shows backordered. I will probably cancel today and head to the store at opening time to get one.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y مضت

And now I got a notification that it is still backordered and I *should* have it by June 29th. Unreal. Get your crap together, AT&T, and get your stock up.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

7 y مضت

@AlliCatMeow wrote:

And now I got a notification that it is still backordered and I *should* have it by June 29th. Unreal. Get your crap together, AT&T, and get your stock up.

its not ATT its LG they under estimated demand.  There not the only ones that are sold out.  When you throw that many freebies in to sweeten the deal your bound to sell some devices.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 y مضت

Not sure I agree with that completely. Those of us with this far out shipping date of 6/29 are now going to miss the "freebies" because that deadline is 6/21.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.