For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
supastevexd's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, July 31st, 2014 5:45 AM

LG G3: Display, Whites Have Yellowish Tint. Anyone Els?

so i had my lg g3 for about 2 weeks comparing it to the g2 that i have the whites on the g3 is a little yellowish, also the brightness up too 100 isnt all that bright. also seeing other g3s that have better brightness and the whites arnt like mine. im thinking this is a factory calibertaion issue and can it be fixed with a software update? 

heres an image 

20140730_061134.jpg

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

anyone els screen look like this?

Scholar

• 

72 Messages

10 years ago

@supastevexd - has it always been that way (out of the box)? The screen on my LG 3 is plenty bright and whites seem ok to me. Since the device just launched, might be worth while stopping by an AT&T store to compare your screen with one of the display units.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

yes out the box its been like this got it from best buy at launch.

i seen a couple of reviews on utube with the similar display as mine.

but most are the out of us varrients. i seen one from tmobile and att.

i went back to bestbuy to compare mine with the display phone and was the same i thought maybe its the shipment bestbuy got.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

return it since there is a known issue with some g3's.  Mine does not have that tint

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

its passed 15 days but i have best buys protection plan im not sure if it covers for a replacment phone. it dont really bother me that much its just the whites the colors are fine it looks nice. but the whites it has that slight yellow tint to it. some one told me that the phone was calibrated at a warmer color.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

got 1more pics

g2 and g3 together opened browser at google

snapshot.jpg

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.