The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
slcalkins's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 28th, 2015 6:01 PM

LG G3 D850 blue screen

My LG G3 was working fine Thursday evening when I charged it as I normally do overnight.  The next morning, there was no response when I tapped it to wake it up.  Plugged it back in, no LED indicator light.  After removing the battery and returning it to reboot the phone, screen goes blue about 3-4 seconds after the LG Android screen comes up - doesn't even make it to the AT&T firmware screen. After looking to see if anyone else had experienced this, it seems as though I have exhausted my options that I can resolve on my own. Trying to hold down the power button to drain any residual power from the hardware doesn't help at all.  Any help would be appreciated!  

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @slcalkins!

I’m very sorry to hear about your G3!

Have you tried factory resetting it yet?

This will wipe the device’s data, but if the software is completely frozen it should help to recover it:

1. Power off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys on the back of the device until you see the LG logo.
  3. When the LG logo appears, release and then re-hold the Power key while continuing to hold the Volume Down key.
  4. The Factory Data Reset screen appears.
  5. Press the Volume Down key to advance the cursor until “Yes” is selected.
  6. Press the Power key to confirm.
  7. The Erase All User Data and Restore Default Settings screen appears.
  8. Press the Volume Down key until “Yes” is selected.
  9. Press the Power key to confirm. The device will restart after this—wait until the process is finished.

If that doesn’t work, or if you’re not comfortable with factory resetting the device yet, please visit one of our Device Support Centers for advanced troubleshooting and warranty support.

Hope this helps.

Alison

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Followed your instructions... No luck.  I got the reset screen, said YES to the questions for a factory reset.... It rebooted to a blue screen.   Same result twice.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.