What is happening with 3G?
mounika.halla's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 22, 2016 4:43 PM

LG G3 D850 Andriod Upgrade to Lollipop

Hi Team,

I got my Lg G3 Last week. Currently on At&t network but not getting the software update.

when i try, I am getting "Your Device is up to date" message

My Current Andriod Version : 4.4.2
Software Version : D85010f

Please let me know what needs to be done for getting Android Version: 5.0.1 ( Software Version: D85021r )

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @mounika.halla 

I can help you get your device updated to the latest and greatest!

Like you said the latest software version is D85021r and it was released on September 10th, 2015. When you acquired the device did you perform a factory reset? Sometimes the installed apps can be causing a miscommunication with the update server. It’s recommended you perform a factory reset and when the device boots back up before setting up with any accounts completing the update.

It’s recommended that you make a backup of your device before factory resetting as the device contents will be deleted. Steps on how to use the included LG Backup Service can be found by clicking here.

If you still cannot update after performing a factory reset we may need to push the update out to you manually. If the update does not work, please send us a private message by clicking here, include your full name, and a good contact number where we can contact you.

Let us know how it goes!
- Spencer O AT&T Social Media Manager 
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.