Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
fake007's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 11:07 AM

LG G2 D800 Touch Screen Issue Atnt Version

Dear All

My G2 Atnt Version was working fine since 2 months and suddenly yesterday my touchscreen started malfunctioning.

Firsly, my knock on gave up, i could not turn the screen on by the knock feature i can only turn it off.

I opened up quick memo app and noticed that centre of the screen is not registering touches. It works sometimes but mostly it is not working and when i try to drag down my status bar it goes back up sometimes due to non responsive centre of the screen

I have not dropped the phone and they phone has not suffered any other physical damange, heating or any other sort of irregularity. 

If anyone has the same problem or a solution please kindly help as i am out of warranty on this phone and my only option is to throw it away.

Thank you

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hi @fake007 

You can try a factory settings reset, but be careful, it'll erase all your information. If you're sure it's a hardware issue, a repair will need to be performed. Unfortunately AT&T doesn't do any out of warranty repairs, but you might be ab;e to find a local repair shop.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

Yes I have the same problem, touch is not working after the lolipop update, it is very annoying, cant unlock with touble tap. Did screen calibration but no use, re booted many times, but still its the same. LG and ATT have to look into this issue ASAP
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.