The Samsung Galaxy S24
krowell's profile

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 6:23 PM

LG G Pad 7 won't turn on

I got the LG G Pad recently for 99 cents when I purchased a phone. I have used it quite a bit. Last week I plugged it in to recharge overnight and now it won't power on. It seems to be completely dead. Is there anything I can do before making a trip to the AT&T store?

Thanks, Kim

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I think they need a recall tried everything and mine won't turn on at all. So tired of paying for something that I can't use. What happened to customer satisfaction. Especially if everyone is having trouble with them.:( my children are broken hearted

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

this worked: Thank you Jenai782001 ! 

"hold power button 10 seconds then plug in while still holding power button until unit powered on (about another 10 seconds)."

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'VE TRIED THE 10 SECONDS HOLD AND PLUG IN BUT IT WON'T GET PAST THE AT&T BALL. IT JUST GOES BACK OUT. HELP!!!!

~DUNNSK

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Thank you! I've had the same issue, just tried your suggestion and it powered on! Hallelujah

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

my g-tab is a junk pile and tries to turn on while it has 0% charge. it says it needs more juice, then when it has .0005% it turns on then says its dead and turns back off. rinse and repeat all day. turns on and off and on and off and i cant stop it from being a STUPID LG SUCK TAB.

best ive found is to hold the power button for 10-15 seconds while unplugged and to make it say it needs charge then let go and plug it in. then wait 2 days for the piece of crap to charge.

-original charger

-original cable

those 99 cent store chargers have sloppy voltage so avoid those.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

SIM card in and out did the trick. Thank you so much.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have LG G Pad 7.0 V410. When I press the button of power on then it shows the button is continues pressed. Plz give me information about this 

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

Plug into computer and see if you can do emergency recovery or contact LG tech. Support.
They had to replace mine. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This worked for me... press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for  30 seconds.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My LG G7.0 was fully charged and when I turn it on the LG screen - Powered by Android comes on, followed by the ATT globe which rotates once and then the machine locks up.  Followed the 10 sec./insert power plug/10 sec routine -  - no change.  Same result - gets as far as the globe screen then stops.  took the back off, unplugged both battery connections, removed SIMS card, no change.- what's wrong

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.