LG G Pad 7 5.0.2 update
My LG G Pad 7 updated just a couple days ago with the new update and since then it has been freezing constantly. Sometimes it is while I'm reading on Google Books. Sometimes it freezes at the lock screen. When I restart or turn off/on it will work but within an hour it does it again. I've never had this problem before the update and now it is happening all the time. What can I do? I don't want to have to restart it every hour to use it. Is this a common occurance for this update on the G Pad?
8 years ago
I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having issues since performing the software update.
I would recommend that you clear the cache of the device:
- Turn off your tablet
- Press and hold both Volume Up and Volume Down keys at the same time.
- Press the Power key only until the tablet vibrates once, then release only the Power key.
- Continue to hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Make sure Reboot System Now is highlighted and press the Power key to reboot.
Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.