The Samsung Galaxy S24
I

• 

3 Messages

Friday, April 16th, 2021 10:52 AM

I locked my art maestro and forgot the lock screen password.

I locked my art maestro and forgot the lock screen password.  I have an att account and phone number.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

Screen lock has nothing to do with AT&T. AT&T doesn’t have your screen lock code only you do. If you forget google forgot screen code for your phone 

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

We know you don't have our code, duh. The last sentence in your post makes no sense. Where can you go for help when your brilliant son chooses a lock code and promptly forgets it the next day? 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

The last sentence in your post makes no sense

@myatoz It makes perfect sense but let me phrase it differently. Open a browser, go to google and do a search for “android forgot passcode” or any other similar phrase. You can include your specific phone model, if you want. Bottom line, ATT can’t help with a passcode but you can find instructions online.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

👆👆👆👆

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

@sandblaster "If you forget google forgot screen code for your phone" isn't even a complete sentence, so no, it doesn't make sense. We did google it and found the solution for ourselves. AT&T as our carrier should be able to direct us on where to go to find the info to resolve such issues, but they're useless.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Search google, you can find an answer there.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

@myatoz It still makes sense to me. Maybe it would make sense to you with punctuation: If you forget, google “forgot screen code” for your phone

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

That's exactly what it was, it needed a comma. I was reading it as written, not trying to decipher it. Maybe AT&T should send their employees back to English class before letting them post, lol.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.