Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
snmbs1's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Jan 4, 2018 4:47 PM

Huawei Honor 7x call issues

I recently got a Christmas gift :

Huawei Honor 7x phone; 4GB RAM and 32 GB storage.

Model :BND-AL10

EMUI Version: 5.1

Android Version: 7.0

GSM unlocked brand new in the box. 

It's a great phone and love all the features. Every things works great - apps, messaging, camera and all EXCEPT what a phone is intended for which is making and receiving calls !!  When you dial a number, it will say dialing and after a minute it comes back to the home screen with no error messages. If you try calling to the phone, it goes to the voice mail after a few rings. There is nothing to tell that there is an incoming call. The mobile data connects and I am able to connect to the internet not using the WIFI. 

The only thing about this phone is that it was not bought in the U.S but got it as a gift from someone who had gone to Shanghai in China. The phone has been restarted a dozen times. It's not an issue with the SIM card since the same SIM works on a different phone. Interestingly, a different AT&T SIM which works on a separate phone still has the same problem on the Honor 7x. Does anyone know if there is any setting that needs to be changed to get this to work ? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y مضت

I am too getting this issue. Is there any solution anyone found yet?

adidaskid808

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

5 y مضت

BND AL10 is for sale in Mainland China market.They are not suppose for use in USA.

Since you got it as a gift,you got nothing to lose.

But next time when you paying for this brand name or buying phones from Mainland China,

you need to asked for international version .

This does not apply to cell phones sold in Hong Kong,Macau and Taiwan (China).

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

5 y مضت

Unfortunately that model has one 3g band of 2 required and one LTE band for US carriers.  

The L24 model sold for the USA would work as designed. 

You could sell that one and buy the US version.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y مضت

Just recently I'm unable to call out or receive calls.  It seems something seizes the line with the first outgoing call after complete shut down.  After the first call, I get the pop-up message "Audio call ongoing".  In order to make or receive calls after that, I have to completely shut the phone down and then restart it.

Ideas?????

Tenderfoot

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.