The Samsung Galaxy S24
jdavis88's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Sunday, April 14th, 2013 1:43 AM

HTC One X + update

I woke up earlier to an AT&T message saying your phone is ready for a new software update. So I downloaded it, an nothing has changed or happen. What's this about, was it jus a fake, or will I see something diff later?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I have the same problems as the others.  Stock phone, Chrome and Google Search will not run after OTA update.

I'm a mobile software developer, I have the crash logs if they're helpful.

com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

signal 4 (SIGILL), code 1 (ILL_ILLOPC), fault addr 56671324

com.android.chrome

signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 000000c3

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

what is Isis?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

I wasn't having any problems, but now Wi-Fi won't work. I guess the update was nothing special. Yes, "Jamileh" is correct, software is as had described. Along with what "Spunky711" I have noticed a lot better battery consumption.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I'm having browser issues since the download. Certain sites I could use before, close the browser. Biggest offender? Att.com, kicks me out of the browser every time I try to log on to check my account info. Some pages are a full screen but only showing half the info without being able to zoom in or out. Frustrating !

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

11 years ago

It's been five days since that update. It's confirmed that there are many phones that have had problems resulting from this update.

AT&T, do you guys have an ETA of when another update will be pushed out to correct these problems? 

subs2, here is a link explaining Isis.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Hi,

i have a ATT one X+, bought at no contract price, and is on ATT pay as you go service. my phone doesnt  see any aupdates at all. I tried to reboot the phone several times, checked for updates manually, tried *#*#2432546#*#*, but phone never shows any updates. can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Hi,

i have a ATT one X+, bought at no contract price, and is on ATT pay as you go service. my phone doesnt see any aupdates at all. I tried to reboot the phone several times, checked for updates manually, tried *#*#2432546#*#*, but phone never shows any updates. can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

When can we expect a resolution or an ETA for an update?

Google Search which is critical is broken and except the native browser everything else (Chrome,Firefox, Opera and Dolphon browser) is broken

This has happened after the ATT update 2 weeks back

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

11 years ago

bhavik_ht, have you tried updating via USB? http://www.htc.com/us/support/news.aspx?p_id=529&p_name=htc-one-x-plus-att

Please note that this WILL delete all your data. Back up all your data before proceeding.

EDIT: The USB update is supposed to not have the same app crashing problems as the OTA update, or so I've heard -- I can't personally verify this information, so take it as you will.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

jamileh,

I updated my HTC One X+ to the latest software a few days ago.  I've verified that my version numbers match what you listed in your previous post.

Unfortunately, several applications on my phone no longer work.  The common factor among all of them -- they're graphics intensive (mostly games).

All of these apps/games worked fine just prior to the update.

What should I do?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.