The Samsung Galaxy S24
jdavis88's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Sunday, April 14th, 2013 1:43 AM

HTC One X + update

I woke up earlier to an AT&T message saying your phone is ready for a new software update. So I downloaded it, an nothing has changed or happen. What's this about, was it jus a fake, or will I see something diff later?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Ditto here, would like to know what that was. I can try calling AT&T and asking, but they really have no idea what I'm even asking about when I call to ask then anything technical.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

I tryed calling AT&T but guess they were closed! I hope it wasn't a fraud thing, or what not. Don't think it could be since it was an AT&T message, but who knows. If I find anything out, I'll keep ya updated!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

Ok, so it came up about 20 minutes ago an said "your phone will now restart". Ok, I let it do all that an then I went to my software info, an nothing has changed. Idk

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I also got the update notification a couple hours ago.  I went ahead and downloaded and installed it and now my wifi will not turn on.  I keep getting 'error' as it tries to turn on wifi.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

Did you download it then later it brought up another message saying update ready???

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

It told me an update was ready, I selected postpone.  A few hours later I enabled wifi and went to settings/AT&T software update.  It downloaded, rebooted, installed then rebooted again.  Everything else seems to work fine (bluetooth, 4G LTE, etc).

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

Hmm, not cool! I guess only time will tell!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I am going to backup everything and perform a hard reset...  Hopefully that will help.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

is anything different?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Same here.  Nothing seems to have changed, except Google search, Chrome and the native internet browser no longer work.  Anyone else have this problem?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.