Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
bschwartz's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 29, 2015 10:52 PM

HTC One M8 Not Receiving Most MMS

My HTC One M8 has been incredibly frustrating lately.  It's been missing 90% of group MMS from friends.  I can see the messages on messages.att.net, but for some reason they are not being downloaded to my phone.  Restarting the phone doesn't seem to do anything and I've tried mulitple messaging clients with the same results.  Any help/ideas?

Also, it seems to struggle to send MMS to people as well.  The phone says it has been sent, but the recipients do not receive the messages.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

I have had the same problem. I have noticed that IPhones users I must download every text message. Also group messaging seems to trigger a complete lockup with a generic network failure error.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

I have the similar problem, mine wont receive picture messages on my microcell and the wonderful AT&T techs are telling me they do not guarantee service to their devices on microcells..It worked just fine before and now it wont work. Its a bunch of crap if you ask me. I called HTC and they told me it was definately a AT&T service problem not a device problem. because it should work on the microcell exactly the same as the regular network.

iFrosty

Guru

• 

831 Messages

7年前

What messaging app are you using?

I have ZERO problems (granted, not a M8 but still android) on my Note 4 with Textra. Group messages work flawlessly, MMS works flawlessly as well even when the other people are using iPhones.

EDIT::

I forgot to mention i had to tell Textra to use MMS for Group messaging

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.