Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
R

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Jul 4, 2020 11:35 PM

How do I track my lost phone

Lost my phone at Walmart today, is there a way to track it using GPS?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

a month ago

If your phone is an iPhone you can use Find My to locate your phone and disable it. As long as you setup Find My.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.4K Messages

Since this was posted in the Android forum, probably not an iPhone.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Thank you, it worked & I have located my phone.

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

a month ago

For Android, the corresponding service is Find My Device, which also needs to be activated in advance.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

• 

3 Messages

Thank you, it worked & I have retrieved my phone.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

@davemize Thanks. I wasn't sure what it was called for Android. That should be easy for me to remember next time.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

@sandblaster I didn't see the pathway where it came from and just responded.

Get started...

Ask a new question