Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
ferdoabimanyu's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Feb 24, 2015 10:42 PM

Haven't received the 5.0 Lollipop update for my LG G3 till now

I haven't received 5.0 Lollipop update for my LG G3 (D850) till now. My phone is currently in an active at&t plan and it is not rooted. I checked for updates everyday but every time I check, it says that my phone is running the latest version.. Is there any way that I can get the update without going to the at&t store? Because they are faraway from my location..

Please help me!

Thanks.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.4K Messages

7 y ago

Keep scrolling this forum, and forums for other carriers as well. There are a lot of customers screaming because the "...update broke their phone..."

You should hope you don't get the update until the bugs are all fixed.
I'm sticking with 4.4.2 until I hear better news.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 y ago

Yes, be glad you don't have the update!!!!  

What can be done now that I have the update and it is draining the battery and freezing up the Google Play services???  I can't access my apps.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

7 y ago

Hi @ferdobaimanyu

I’m sorry to hear that the latest update for your LG G3 has not been made available for you to download. This may be a provisioning issue. Please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information so that we may look into this for you:

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number device is used on
  • Device IMEI (dial *#06#)

@Scrubtec, for those experiencing performance issues after the recent update, I would advise backing up the information currently on your device. Once backed up, perform a factory reset by heading to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset which will clear any software conflicts which arose after the update. We can then restore the information which was backed up, and should see a performance improvement.

I hope this helps!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.