Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Feb 13, 2020 11:20 PM

Got Sent to Pending

Hey all,

So I got gifted a Razer phone 2 that is an AT&T phone, but I am a TMobile user, so I had filled out the request to get it unlocked. I did the 24 hour authentication thing and it had been in progress for two business days. Now the screen to check on it says pending and to refer to an email that I had never received. I have checked my spam folder as well. Do I need to submit a new request or is there a step I am missing here? Thank you for any help in advance.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.5K Messages

a month ago

you did recieve an email, the one that you used to verify your email address. it had your request number on it.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

@lizdance40 Perhaps my point was missed, as I am not graceful in conveying my points haha. I did get the original email with the request number that is used to confirm the request. Then I confirmed it, then waited the two business days, then got sent back to pending to await another email that never arrived.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.5K Messages

check status here unlock status

At&t responds within 2 days, confirmed, denied, or need more time, your phone apparently is tye later

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

To check on status of submitted request, visit att.com/deviceunlock and see status option there. If it hasn’t changed status, and you meet all the outlines qualifiers, then try customer service via 800. 331. 0500 and say “unlock” when prompted for reason for call. They can’t push through the unlock, but can see what the issue is and offer a resolution to help you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…