Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 3, 2016 6:51 PM

Google Pixel

Is there a clear date on the arrival of the Google Pixel phones at AT&T?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.5K Messages

4 years ago

Does this mean it will have wifi calling?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
jt212s

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

4 years ago

I would like to know this as well. Previously wifi calling/VoLTE didn't work on the Pixel, but now that AT&T is marketing towards bringing it, are the IMEIs of Pixels going to be whitelisted to allow the advanced services?

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Wrong, I got the Nexus 6 there, and that's an "unlocked" phone. So AT&T does sell unlocked/open source phones.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

3 years ago

Nope your wrong att sold a sim locked version
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question