Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
danielboca

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

Sat, Nov 2, 2019 1:45 AM

Google Pixel 4XL unlocked unable to activate wifi calling APP0008

I visited a store and they have listed under non-ATT branded phone Google Pixel 4 XL to be compatible with WiFi calling, yet I'm getting APP0008 error.

Phone is unlocked from Best buy.

Responses

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

2 months ago

Update: I was finally able to turn on wifi-calling on my pixel 4XL unlocked. I am using the Att eSim with a physical T-Mobile SIM.

• 

1 Message

@Nexus_Turtle What finally worked for you?

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

I just tried to enable it again one day and it worked.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

@Nexus_Turtle Yeah ATT finally got around to getting all the IMEI's inputed

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

4 days ago

welp...had to replace my pixel 4 XL and now the replacement device is giving me the same headache...can't activate wifi calling.....got support to escalate it to network support or whatever but i have no faith......smh

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

Yeah, at&t’s shaky policies, and the need to add 2 lines and keep price low as possible drove me out to verizon. our unlocked phones work great. 6t doesnt have Wifi calling, but VoLTE works great

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.