The Samsung Galaxy S24
FuturePilot's profile

Scholar

• 

15 Messages

Tuesday, July 16th, 2013 9:30 PM

Galaxy S4 MF3 update not available

I was able to update my S4 to the MF3 version the day it was released OTA. But I've tried to update two other S4s since then and it always says it's up-to-date even though they still have the old MDL version. Any ideas?

Scholar

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you Nwilb! I didn't even have to take the battery out. I just rebooted it. I had to change the date because of all the previous attempts. I checked immediatly after rebooting it and it found the update.

Scholar

• 

130 Messages

11 years ago

It's not useful unless you use apps that require or it or are a ROM junkie. I like TouchWiz just fine tbh and most of what I like is particular too it. I would have liked to have access for a few apps but it will be able to be done again in time.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I too had the update not available issue. I just set the date ahead three days, checked for upates, viola - update downloads and completes process. Family has three S4's now all on same firmware finally!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

The given solution doesnt work for me. I have tried moving dates one by one. I checked out till 30th August but no luck. And now even for the current date it shows me adding up hours till the 30th august for update to be availalble.

Though Kies, it shows me that i have an update available. But it downloads till about 11-12% every time and then just stops. Doesnot download after that. I have tried this many many times.

Is there a solution to this? anything via OTA or Kies.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Even more than 2 months of release, I am not able to get this update on my S4. I tried doing this through Kies and i am still on

• Android      version: 4.2.2
  • Baseband version:      I337UCUAMDL     
  • Build      number:      JDQ39.I337UCUAMDL

Is there any work around possible?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.