Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 12:53 AM

Galaxy S10+ Won't Update to Android 10

Does anyone know how to force my S10+ to update to Android 10? I've tried manually changing the date but that doesn't work. Is it a phased rollout or something where there is no way for me to update it until AT&T pushes the update to my phone or something?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

Yes. If you are up to date, it should have rolled out.
You may be able to get things rolling by calling AT&T and speaking with tech support. They can put it a ticket for your IMEI, and get the update pushed out to your phone.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Thanks, I'll try calling them
Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

And if that doesn't do it, you can take your phone to a Samsung Center, located inside participating uBreakiFix shops, and have them flash the update to your device. (Make sure you backup your data first!)

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.