The Samsung Galaxy S24
Smoo5's profile

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, July 9th, 2023 7:05 AM

Closed

Entire desktop PC, and all peripherals hacked into via ATT network.

This includes UEFI, motherboard.

Mouse, keyboard, monitor, complete driver take over.

Attacker/Terrorist(literally) is using these pathways to do anything they want via any protocol or port. I see COMS open up, LPC, I hear my Bluetooth devices connecting silently even when "off".

This person has destroyed over 2500 USD in desktop equipment and a brand new S23 Ultra that I'm still paying for. EVERYTHING is compromised. ALL from the ATT network. I NEVER use wifi and tether to my PC. HOWEVER I wouldn't be surprised if the attacker enables such things silently.

I've told countless reps this, none of them did squat and didn't care at all. This has been going on for probably a month at extreme noticeable levels. Who knows how long really.

This Terrorist uses Air command apps, many apps really, but I notice my spen getting disconnected when i disable or close certain services and apps, here's the kicker, I have no spen.

This Terrorist obviously has silent root access because nothing on my phone acts right.  If you try to boot into the boot loader via recovery menu it just loads the OS. Or VM w/e.

This has caused me more stress than you can imagine.  I must have reinstalled windows over 10 times and reset my phone the same.

I've also wasted money on that useless security app and VPN that helps literally nothing. 

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

just a small example of the complete compromise and abuse.
That's what shows up when I use these on my phone.

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

THIS HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 months ago

Thank you for the warning.

ACE - Expert

• 

31.8K Messages

8 months ago

You believe you are being hacked by a terrorist? If so, contact law enforcement. That goes beyond what customer support can do.

Though this does read like a conspiracy theory from sleep deprivation or something.

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

No lol,  I'm just (Edited per community guidelines). Its not a conspiracy though,  I can show you a million things in windows registry that were modified off a fresh install but it would take hours.

This has been happening a long time and I've had too much evidence to know this isn't a conspiracy or anything of the sort.

Even my phone starts pulling perms off major mainstream apps abnormally. Apps I've used for years so I'd know the difference there too. 

I'm not technically inept either it's not a user error. 

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

8 months ago

If you're hacked, you let it in.  Either an unsecured network connection, or a sketchy download.  It doesn't come in over the air. 🤨

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

Come on now... while you could argue I let it in by not hardening my system,  have you seen windows default firewall rules,  group policy etc? It's almost like they want you to get hacked. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

8 months ago

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

Ah, this forum is full of 20k post band wagon members I see.

This crap never used to happen until I used ATT cellular for a tether.  USB devices mimicking with VID PID, or sharing drive letters when it's not a drive or a different device,  etc.
You guys must have tin built into your head.  ;)

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

8 months ago

FYI:  This is a customer populated message board and NOT a way to contact AT&T.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.