For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
A

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 4th, 2020 12:08 PM

device unlock app doesn't work

Hi.

I am trying to unlock 3 lg cell phones, 2 lg Phoenix 4 and 1 lg neon plus, which comply with the unlock policies and when I give it to unlock in the device application it shows me that the device unlock failed, this device cannot be unlocked. See our support section for more information.

when i press support it just shows me the requirements to be eligible to unlock.

Thank

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

4 years ago

I'm not sure about the neon but both LG's are prepaid devices and must be used on AT&T prepaid for 6 months before they are eligible for unlocking.  Have you used them on AT&T prepaid for 6 full months of paid service?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

4 years ago

I just looked up the Neon. That is a brand new phone that just came out for AT&T prepaid. You cannot unlock it because it has not fulfilled the requirements, it's not even possible to have fulfilled the requirements on a phone that was just released in June of 2020.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

Can you please give me a unlocked code for my Lg expression 2 imei number (Edited as per guidelines)

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

No I cant, because this is a customer populated forum and we do not work for AT&T here. If you have requested unlock for the phones and have been turned down you have not met the eligibility requirements..

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you verry mach 🤝

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

@rinkebil What app are you talking about? There is no unlock app, it’s a website: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.