Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
A

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 4, 2020 12:08 PM

device unlock app doesn't work

Hi.

I am trying to unlock 3 lg cell phones, 2 lg Phoenix 4 and 1 lg neon plus, which comply with the unlock policies and when I give it to unlock in the device application it shows me that the device unlock failed, this device cannot be unlocked. See our support section for more information.

when i press support it just shows me the requirements to be eligible to unlock.

Thank

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.1K Messages

a month ago

I'm not sure about the neon but both LG's are prepaid devices and must be used on AT&T prepaid for 6 months before they are eligible for unlocking.  Have you used them on AT&T prepaid for 6 full months of paid service?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.1K Messages

a month ago

I just looked up the Neon. That is a brand new phone that just came out for AT&T prepaid. You cannot unlock it because it has not fulfilled the requirements, it's not even possible to have fulfilled the requirements on a phone that was just released in June of 2020.

(edited)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Can you please give me a unlocked code for my Lg expression 2 imei number (Edited as per guidelines)

(edited)

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.1K Messages

No I cant, because this is a customer populated forum and we do not work for AT&T here. If you have requested unlock for the phones and have been turned down you have not met the eligibility requirements..

Get started...

Ask a new question