AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
H

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 2:25 AM

casting or mirroring my trek 2

i have an at&t trek 2 and i cant cast to anything.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; please help me.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; if you guys removed this feature after the android 7.1.1 update or whatever.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p;&n(Edited per community guidelines)p;

&n(Edited per community guidelines)p;

im going to create a negative web site about at&t and tell at least 100 to 200 people how bad your company is for removing this basic feature from my device. its totally (Edited per community guidelines) and you guys know it&n(Edited per community guidelines)p;

Responses

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

a month ago

Threats will get you nowhere. Especially on a customer to customer forum, not an official AT&T Support site. AT&T Support will not see nor respond to your post. Some apps do not allow casting to an external source after an update for various reasons. Some of which AT&T has no control over. Besides, isn't a Trek 2 and old phone which means that the new update may not support casting.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question