Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
R

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 7:40 PM

Can't make one call

I can receive this persons call but I can't call them. I can call on my landline but not my cell. Can this be fixed?

Responses

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

a month ago

Is it possible they may have inadvertently blocked your cell number?

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

It not blocked

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Have you asked this person to check to make sure your cell number hadn't accidentally been blocked on their phone? 

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

Neither phones are blocked. I can call on my house phone, can text on my phone and private message video call???

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

When you call their number from your cell, are you using all 10 digits of their number? 

Exactly what happens when you dial the number, do you get an error message or sound?

• 

5 Messages

Phone blinks call ended??

Lilybell2

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Are you dialing all 10 digits of the number?

Get started...

Ask a new question