Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
pinkk777's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 25, 2022 8:14 PM

Cannot make and receive phone calls AGAIN!!!! Phone whitelisted ( at&t brand)

One phone that I used for years got blocked by at&t could not make phone calls, purchased an at&t phone calls worked for 3 weeks ... Can't make phone calls again... How to resolve it? I am about done with them. The phone is on the whitelist, I tried everything, apn settings, resetting networks, calling them, new sim cards,...G8X ThinQ (LM-G850UM) is my device. It is an at&t device. It clearly is on their approved list of devices-funny thing is that i think what triggered it , was me putting "mint sim" wirless card for an hour into that phone, as soon as I put their card back into the phone , I could no longer make or receive phone calls. I looked up on youtube and someone said att&t needs to provision the phone on their network.. but their technicians do not know what they are doing. I think it is intentional that they do not train their technical well.Long story short I have ben havving issues with their network for like 3 months, no phone call service ( the only reason I did not take care of it right away is because I was in Europe for a while and was using a local network that worked perefctly fine with my phone that would not work with at&t)

ACE - Sage

• 

100.3K Messages

2 m مضت

Why does this question look familiar? Have you posted it somewhere else recently?

If you are an AT&T prepaid customer did you log into your prepaid account and change the IMEI to match your current device?

No?

Do that

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.