Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
aftvc1973's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, May 11th, 2015 7:51 PM

Brand new Galaxy S6 cracked by itself

Hi there, yesterday (May 10th, 2015) I traded in a Galaxy S5 for a brand new Galaxy S6 for my wife (a nice Monther`s Day gift I thought).  Today she was using it and the cellphone case (not an external case, the cellphone`s own golden back cover) cracked by itself.  She heard when it happend.  Really?  Last than 1 day of usage...  She took it to the AT&T store at Park Place Mall and they said it cannot be returned, that I have to use the insurance and pay deductible, etc.  WHAT ???????????  There must be a better customer service than this...  Please help and advise what can we do.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Well so I got a quick reply from AT&T Social Media Mgr saying that AT&T will not cover and tat I have to look SAMSUNG for a replacement...  Basically the same I was already told by everyone.

I wish everyone I spoke so far could have a taste of the indignation I`m feeling tright now...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

You should just buy one of them on ebay for 6 dollars . They are the same. Tbh if you dont put a case on the phone they will constantly brake bc they are so sensative. The repair is so easy, they have a great amount of tutoriala on ebay. Dont get a new phone through insurance. Im late to post but i hope you didnt pay that much afterall.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.