Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
ethansalsbury's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 24th, 2014 12:24 AM

AT&T stole my money!

i bought a moto x and the camera stopped working correctly after 2 weeks. so i sent it in under warranty without any cosmetic damage. today i got it back and it has a tiny chip in the glass on the side of the screen which they are now saying was my fault. so now they are charging me 400 dollars for another crap phone!!! theres nothing i can do about it and they know it. do not EVER go with at&t because if your phone needs a warranty theyll take it, break it, and blame it on you so they can steal even more money. i've never been treated so terribly by a company before. now if i have a problem with this one, i can't send it in because im sure theyll just break it again and charge me for another one. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

We should start a club.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

you had 30 days to return the phone if you don't like it. how long did it take to get it back? Good Luck

Guru

• 

115 Messages

10 years ago

wait? What? Here we get a refurbished replacement first then send the old one back. So it wouldn't be the same phone. Did you go through at&t warranty or direct to manufacture?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

@manapuaman that is what happened. But if the old one is sent back with any scratches they'll send it back to you and charge you for two phones

Guru

• 

115 Messages

10 years ago

yeah not like they send the best packing materials either. You should be so lucky. Where I live you cannot it back to them in time and you get charged the $400 and they tell you that it gets credited when they get it. Freaks me out all the time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.