Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 19, 2018 7:09 PM

AT&T network unlock code

i have an lg gs390 ...imei #[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] i need the network unlock code so i can use a straighttalk sim

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I have a Samsung Galaxy Go Prime phone and I need the SIM Network Unlock Pin. I have filled out a Devic e Unlock Request on the AT&T website. I never got the Conformation E-Mail to Confirm it because I'm not a AT&T Customer  they wouldn't approve it. So I then called and got just about the samething. I REALLY need to get the SIM Network Unlock Pin  so I  can use my phone plus no one can get a hold of me without my phone. CAN YOU PLESE HELP ME?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.8K Messages

a year ago

@CrazyWeda wrote:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Go Prime phone and I need the SIM Network Unlock Pin. I have filled out a Devic e Unlock Request on the AT&T website. I never got the Conformation E-Mail to Confirm it because I'm not a AT&T Customer  they wouldn't approve it. So I then called and got just about the samething. I REALLY need to get the SIM Network Unlock Pin  so I  can use my phone plus no one can get a hold of me without my phone. CAN YOU PLESE HELP ME?

Not being a customer is not why you didn’t get email.  

1.  Fill out the “no” bubble when asked if AT&T customer.

2.  CAREFULLY enter email address.  Gmail tends to filter, use yahoo or other email.  TYPE CAREFULLY

3.  You have 24 hours, but email comes almost immediately 

4.  If you are refused because the phone has t been used for 6 months, then that’s the end of the request.  You must have 6 months of paid service to unlock 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
BrownJames

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

a year ago

Help me to unlock my samsung note9.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Thank you. I'm going to try that right now.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I did that and it won't let me do another request with a different email address. What else can I do? I really need my phone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

This is my imei number *** and please I need network unlock code on Samsung Galaxy s7 edge by at&t.

Thanks

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I have a second hand iPhone SE but AT&T denied my request said I owed money on the phone and when I bought it it and a TracFone Sim I have never had a AT&T phone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I'm trying to use my at&t sim in a phone that I have no clue the service to. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

It doesn't work for my phone. The site says mine is not an AT&T phone.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

That does not work for me. The site says mine is not an AT&T phone. Is there any way to unlock that actually works?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

i have had my phone for more than 2yrs.. it is paid off and i do automatic monthly payment for service.  and now i am in anothr country and att will not unlock my phone.  WHY?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

Familiar tale of woe

Just wondering a year later how you made out?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

think we would ALL be Better off Learning how to "HACK" these AT&T Phones for a universal Unlock Code LOL

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.8K Messages

9 months ago

@rthane wrote:

think we would ALL be Better off Learning how to "HACK" these AT&T Phones for a universal Unlock Code LOL

Unlock codes are individual, one code for each IMEI.   If you don’t want a locked phone, don’t buy a locked phone.  I’ve been using non carrier unlocked phones for 4 years, and that’s the way it’s going to stay.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question