The Samsung Galaxy S24
FlanZarianiek's profile

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, January 28th, 2023 6:32 AM

An iPhone over an Android smartphone.

There are An iPhone over an Android smartphone literally no reasons to choose.  which are considered run-of-the-mill.

while where I live in the US iPhones are more popular. I am completely perplexed by this.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

1 year ago

Is there a question in there?

If you're looking for an objective opinion watch YouTube review of best 2022 phones by Marquis Brownlee. FFW to 15:33 to the MVP, his favorite of the year 

Based on performance, camera, and bang for the buck (price), built in security and spam filtering - pixel 7 wins. 

https://youtu.be/5NjFuS_24v8

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

I carry both, iPhone 13 Pro Max and Galaxy S23 Ultra as daily drivers. The iPhone is my personal phone and the Samsung is my work line.

Samsung camera and processing is amazing, and side by side there is NO comparison. Also,  Screen brightness and quality is much better on Samsung.

Where Apple really shines is in the simplicity and ease of use of iOS. There is a lot of effort put into thoughtful UI/UX flow and interaction with applications, and a sense of uniformity. The continuity when using the Apple ecosystem is amazing, though Samsung is getting there with the Galaxy Experience.

https://pctechtest.com/12-best-smartphones

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

11 months ago

For me, it's whichever phone meets your needs. They are both excellent phones and they both have flaws 🤷‍♂️. Don't see the point of the post, especially since it was first posted back in January.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

11 months ago

@zhangan 

I've had a Samsung phone from almost every generation since the S3.   The only generation I missed was the S5 and s20 series. 

Three times I have tried an iPhone and hated the user interface. I like the ability to customize my desktop and find exactly what I need without any extraneous applications.  

I have also owned an iPad for just as long. Have no trouble getting the two communicating.   As time has gone on many applications are available for both Android and iOS.  

My son organizes his Samsung the way one would an iPhone with every single icon on his desktop.   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.