Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
L

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jun 27, 2020 1:55 PM

4G LTE shows on phone but not working

I have turned Data On. 4G LTE shows on my LG Pheonix 3 Android but not working. I have had my phone a long time & this has not been a problem until 2 days ago. Have tried resetting Data settings. Still not working. Any ideas? My husband's phone working fine with Data connection as as a Netgear MiFi device I am using for work. Just not my phone.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

a month ago

Call and text work?  

Do you have data limits set in your phone? 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Calling & texting work. Am able to connect to WiFi. Have used high speed data for month, but have unlimited regular data. Never had this problem before. I have powered down phone & restarted it. I have even removed battery & replaced. Thinking I may just get a new phone. I've been very happy with my phone. Didn't cost much.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

You said you have used up all your high-speed data, are you on a plan with a stated amount of data? For example the 8 gig Prepaid Plan? If you have used all of your 8 gigs plus all of your roll over your speed is not "regular", but a maximum of 128 kbps. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question