Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
JusticeforAugustine's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jul 12, 2022 4:20 PM

Why has ATT gone down so much since Randal Stevenson left and the service now (Edited per community guidelines)

I have been with ATT for over 20 years and I used to be an employee as well.

I am so disappointed at the customer service and lack of ability and effort with the people they now use for 3rd rate customer using prepaid and contracted plans,

#Fire John Stankey and all employees not doing their job or harassing customer when they need help or answers.

I am recording this message and will post this and all recordings to my YouTube page for proof of my interactions and mistreatment

I am and have been trying to address many concern that went unanswered, I was mistreated, harassed, hung up on, lie to, with the rising cost with less ability and usage or benefits from AT&T. I am ready to go to other carries after my plans and funds run out.

Until than I am going to be filing a complaint and reports with FCC, FTC, Office of the President of AT&T and all the board members as well as posting for investment I can find and connect with. I use Zoom and Linked In as well as You Tube for the way to address these matters and make them public.

• 

2 Messages

3 m مضت

I am waiting for a reply and contact with the executive offices, but as a lot of people feel they ignore , harass and use tactics to hang up or mess with service and usage

ACE - Expert

• 

23.1K Messages

3 m مضت

This is a customer populated message board and NOT a way to communicate with AT&T.  @ATTHelp will occasionally pop into a thread but that is not guaranteed.

You did not share what your issue(s) might be so no one here can offer any direction or assistance but perhaps your post was just a way to vent and that's OK.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.